Temple Agudas Achim-Ezrath Israel
The Agudas Achim and Ezrath Jewish congregations combined in 2003 and now meet at this current Bryant Street location. There's ample parking on Bryant Street and in the parking lot located behind the synagogue. Temple Agudas Achim-Ezrath Israel also offers programs for men and women and holds Shabbat geared towards children and families.
- Hours: Shabbat weekly morning services: 9:30am. Shabbat evening services once a month: 7:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Level with street
- Founding Date: 2003
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Jewish - Conservative
- Services: Study groups, Youth programs