Pisa Pizza is more than just your local pizza shop. Established in 1993 by Joe Crowley, Pisa Pizza has been active in various fundraisers as well as in supporting various local sports teams. The many Thank You plaques are hung all around the restaurant.
Fully renovated with hardwood floors, TVs, comfortable booths, and a beautiful tin decorated ceiling, Pisa Pizza is a great place to take to the family. Mondays is Make Your Own Pizza Night where kids can make their family's pizza. They also host birthday parties.
In the summer, they have a few tables out on their back patio so you can enjoy sitting outside during the nicer weather. They also have a liquor license, so you can have a refreshing beer with your pizza or wings.
Pisa Pizza has been voted reader's choice the "Best Pizza in Malden" since 1995. They have enough seating inside for 85 people and 40 people out on the patio.
- Hours: Sun - Thur 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, Beer, Wings, Salads, calzones, Wraps
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pisapizzamalden.com/page3071.asp
- Specialties: Pizza
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual