A taste of Italy right in your own backyard. Massimo's Ristorante offers authentic Italian food. Massimo, the owner and chef, hails from Genoa, Italy, and cooks both Southern and Northern Italian dishes.
Located in the middle of Malden Center, Massimo's is bigger than it seems from the outside. With plush seating, brick walls, old pictures and Italian music playing in the background, the place makes customers feel right at home. It has a comfortable waiting area and serves lunch Monday to Friday from 11am to 3pm (dinner hours are posted below).
Massimo's can host functions for up to 50 people; it has validated parking at 49 Florence St. if the street or public lot are unavailable.
Massimo's food is prepared to order, so making dishes vegetarian is easy--the marinara sauce is meatless. The restaurant has a full liquor license.
- Fax: 781-326-7552
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Doorways are level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gift certificates
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.massimositalian.com/italiandinnermenu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Chicken & Veal Franchese, Chicken & Veal Sorrentina, Chicken & Veal Massimo Special
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Massimo
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual