Hugh O'Neil's has been open in Malden Center since 2002 serving up great foods such as shepherd's pie, burgers, steak tips and many more bar food favorites. This traditional Irish pub has stained glass windows and a fireplace to make Hugh O'Neil's a fun watering hole for both the young and the old.
Take a seat at the bar or eat with friends around the wooden tables scattered throughout the pub. Or, if you feel like relaxing outside, sit down at one of the tables out front on the new patio.
If you are looking for something to do late at night, Hugh O'Niells hosts Trivia every Thursday night, Rock Band and Guitar Hero every Sunday night, and live music Friday and Saturday nights.
- Hours: Mon-Wed: 11:00am-1:00am; Thu-Sat: 11:00am-2:00am; Sun: 10:00am-12:00am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: April 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food & Drinks
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hughoneills.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Good times and something for everybody!
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Irish, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Shepherd's Pie; Monster Burger.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fish 'n' Chips
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- What's your specialty drink?: A perfect 20oz Guinness