Fuloon Restaraunt has been in business since 2005 and serves authentic Cantonese, Mandarin, Hunan, Szechuan Cuisine dishes. Decorated to reflect it's authenticity, you will find framed pictures of Chinese writing and paintings throughout the restaurant as well as bamboo style decoration on the walls.
What may strike you when you first walk in is the large fish tank centered in the middle of the restaurant filled with a variety of fish--including one that measures over one foot long!
Fuloon has a private room to host parties of up to 25 people. With 20 tables, Fuloon can host smaller and larger parties with some tables seating up to 10 people. They also have a full liquor license.
- Fax: 781-388-3339
- Hours: Mon-Thur 11:30am-10:00pm; Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:30pm; Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: fuloon-restaurant.com/Menu.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual