DiPietro's has been in business for almost 80 years, with the most recent owner running it for the last 14 of them. Located along Highland Avenue in Malden, DiPietro's has a large selection of pizza, chicken wings, pasta dishes, salads and much more.
The whole dining area is built from brick, so visitors will feel like they're in an older italian pizzeria. There is plenty of seating inside for customers to relax and enjoy their meal. DiPietro's even has a few arcade games for the kids to try out while they wait for their food.
A very nice touch to DiPietro's decor are the painted murals on the walls. Within the three brick "windows," are different paintings that add a nice touch of color to the interior.
DiPietro's delivers to the Malden, Everett, Medford and Melrose areas.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am- 10:30pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual