Malden Seeking Volunteers for Resident Response Call Center

Find out how to apply for a volunteer position for the newly formed 311 Resident Response Call Center in Malden.

A phone. Credit: File photo
A phone. Credit: File photo
[Editor's note: The following information derived from a City of Malden press statement.]

Do you have a few extra hours a week to volunteer at City Hall? Do you enjoy interacting with the public and helping residents find solutions to problems? Mayor Gary Christenson is seeking volunteers to staff his newly established 311 Resident Response Call Center.

Call Center Customer Service Representatives (CSR) will respond to residents' general inquires, questions and customer complaints by attempting to resolve the problem according to established guidelines. The CSR will respond verbally via phone and also to inquiries that come from various input channels such as email, mobile and social media.

The application is located on the city website, www.cityofmalden.org. Please complete the application below in full, attach your resume and other information and return via email to rcochran@cityofmalden.org or by mail to Ron Cochran, Office of the Mayor, 200 Pleasant St., 6th Floor, Malden, MA 02148. Volunteer applicants must complete a successful Criminal Offender Record Information check (CORI) prior to performing volunteer services to the City of Malden.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »