1. Partly sunny: Wednesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 85 degrees. Both the morning and late night will grow humid, with evening temps will drop to the bottom 60s.
2. Got a brain for trivia?: Show it off in Malden - answer trivia questions for fabulous prizes starting at , and 8:30 p.m. at District 7.
3. Fabric Art Classes: Cathy Granese will again on sewing, quilting and other fabric projects starting at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the .
4. ESL Class: A will be held from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at the . The event, held weekly, helps beginning speakers practice their skills and learn new words. Contact Ms. Holder at (781) 324-0218 for more information.
5. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter: Did you know we send out a newsletter every day that's filled with the most recent articles, announcements (posted by you!) and events (also posted by you!) on Malden Patch?
It's simple: click here and enter your email address to have Malden Patch delivered to your inbox every day. You can also sign-up for breaking news alerts and our weekly newsletter.