1. More of the same: Monday will be mostly cloudy and windy, with gusts up to 35 miles per hour and a 20 percent chance of rain. Evening temps will drop to the low 40s.
2. Preventing “Summer Brain Drain”: Speaker Stuart Peskin will talk to parents about keeping students intellectually engaged during the dog days of summer at a at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday at .
3. Malden Reads community dinner: Malden Reads will hold its fifth in a series of community dinners at at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
4. Need help planning for college?: Check out 's “After the Acceptance” seminar 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
5. TRIVIA: hosts tonight at 8 p.m..