1. There Will Be Hot: It's not often the weather report can provoke a gasp from this hard-nosed reporter, but Wednesday will be like...scary hot, basically: expect highs over 100 degrees, with the heat index reaching as much as 108.
2. Are you the next Courtney Cox?: Want to be a part of a local band's music video? Singer-songwriters Greg Cherone and Jeff Munro are at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at ’s - admission is free, but you have to be over 21.
3. English practice: A is scheduled for 1 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at the . The weekly event helps beginning speakers practice their skills and learn new words.
Contact Ms. Holder at (781) 324-0218 for more information.
4. Know Trivia?: Answer questions for prizes starting at , and 8:30 p.m. at District 7.
5. Want to write for Patch?: We're looking for bloggers who can riff on various topics, share their personality and engage our readers in discussions.
Patch is more than a news site, it's an online conversation about your community – if you're interested in blogging with us, let's get you started. You could have content on the site in under 10 minutes.