1. More cold: Wednesday will be sunny with highs in the mid-20s, gusts around 20 miles per hour. Evening temperatures will remain the same, near the bottom 20s.
2. Who says your vote doesn't count?: As of early Wednesday morning, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney held a narrow 8 vote lead - yes, 8 vote lead - over former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum in the Iowa Caucuses, leaving the candidates virtually tied with 24.6 per cent of the vote - the closest Iowa Caucus results in history. Romney will receive seven delegates with Santorum securing six.
Texas Congressman Ron Paul came in third place, with 21.5 per cent of the vote and no awarded delegates.
3. Malden Reads: Malden Reads has provided information about for this year's program, as well as instructions on starting your own. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. ESL Class: A will be held from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at the . The event, held weekly, helps beginning speakers practice their skills and learn new words. Contact Ms. Holder at (781) 324-0218 for more information.
5. Feeling flush?: It can't hurt – the continues to offer , from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily at its 7 Washington St. location.