Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays near Malden? Here's a list. Click on the links for more information about each event:
Thursday, June 30
- : Trum Field. Live entertainment beginning at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
Saturday, July 2
- : Town Common. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Lexington: Center Field. Noon-11:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 3
- Andover: High School. Fireworks at dusk.
- : Middle School. 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Gloucester: The Boulevard. 5-11 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- : Memorial Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks after dark.
Monday, July 4
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 8 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:30 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- : Fort Sewall. 8:45 p.m., Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Winthrop: Coughlin Park/Winthrop Bay. Parade at 9 a.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- : Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- : Derby Wharf. 4-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- : Livingston Street Park. 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- : Leary Field. 5:30-10:30. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 5
- Lynn (Rescheduled from July 3): Red Rock Park. 7-10 p.m.
- (Rescheduled from July 3): Plains Park. 7-10:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.