1. Malden Public Library will be having their Preschool Story Time program from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, according to the library website.
2. Check out the slate of activities scheduled for Thursday at the Malden Senior Community Center, according to the senior center's January newsletter:
8:15 a.m.: Advanced Balance & Strength
8:30 a.m.: Computer Classes
9 a.m.: Chinese Outreach
9 a.m.: ESL Classes
9:30 a.m.: Computer Classes
9:30 a.m.: Gentle Mat Yoga
9:30 a.m.: Chair Massage
11 a.m.: Gentle Chair Yoga
12 p.m.: Haitian Outreach/ESL
12:30 p.m.: Blood Pressure
1 p.m.: Bingo
1 p.m.: Movie in Chinese
1:30 p.m.: Sit, Stand, Walk to Music
3. There is a slight chance of rain the morning hours on Thursday, with temperatures peaking in the low 40s before dipping to an overnight low in the low 30s. There is also a slight chance of rain and snow at night.
4. Find new homes for sale in Malden.
5. Consider these four reasons why your business should blog on Malden Patch.