Invite a friend
RealRyder® Cycle / TRX® Combo
Malden’s first and only studio offering RealRyder® Indoor Cycling – CORE CARDIO FITNESS – brings the city the ride of its life, with fun and functional “unstationary” indoor cycling classes.
- Lose Weight
- Burn lots of calories
- Tone your legs & Core
- Increase flexibility & stability
This dynamic method integrates several muscle groups for a cohesive, total body workout that improves strength, stability and coordination, while increasing cardio capacity and burning extra calories (more than traditional “spinning”).
At the studio’s Malden location, 12 of RealRyder Indoor Cycles stand ready on articulating frames to turn, tilt and lean, closely simulating the fluid sensation and total body challenges of actual road cycling. Class participants are guided through an energizing and exhilarating workout by one of the studio’s certified RealRyder trainers, where they perform a range of dynamic, functional movements. This delivers a comprehensive, cardio intensive upper and lower body workout, going well beyond the limits of a traditional stationery bike or a spinning class.
|Where||Core Cardio Fitness 239 Commercial St, Malden, MA 02148|
|Time||5:30 am–6:15 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone|
|Price||$16 (ride packages / monthly packages available)|
More About Core Cardio Fitness
Led by brothers Richard Desir and Ashley Lissaint, Core Cardio Fitness is a fitness studio helps clients undertake lifestyle changes and improve physical fitness through group classes that combine music and coaching. It offers classes in Realryder indoor cycling, TRX group suspension training, cardio kickboxing, zumba and yoga. Prices are pay-as-you-go and can be purchased individually, or in groups of 5 or 10 sessions.
Other events here
- TRX® Intense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- RealRyder® Basic Cycle Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:45 pm
- Zumba® Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:45 pm
- RealRyder® Indoor Cycling Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 5:30 am–6:15 am
- Fitness & Run Bootcamp Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 am–6:30 am
- TRX® Suspension Training Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 6:30 am–7:15 am
- 30 / 30 Cardio Bootcamp Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:15 pm
- RealRyder® Indoor Cycling Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- Cardio Kickboxing Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Community Class: TRX/Cycle Weekly on Fridays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm