Invite a friend
RealRyder® Basic Cycle
Beginner friendly RealRyder Basic will focus on areas for those new to indoor cycle, however all levels are welcome to join! The bikes's movement tilts and leans as you ride, providing the fluid sensation of an actual outdoor bike. You will get a full body workout that is both functional and fun, with emphasis on activating essential core muscles as you ride. These sessions will help increase endurance and stamina, strengthen core muscles, build full body strength, and burn 20% more calories than an ordinary stationary bike.
Core Cardio Fitness is a premier fitness studio, located in Malden MA. The studio concept was created and developed in 2011 by two brothers, Richard Desir and Ashley Lissaint. They are avid fitness enthusiasts who are passionate about personal health and fitness. Their mission is to provide a fun, energetic, and motivating environment designed to empower their clients to positive lifestyle changes while helping them meet their personal fitness goals.
|Where||Core Cardio Fitness 239 Commercial St, Malden, MA 02148|
|Time||7:00 pm–7:45 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone|
|Price||$16 (ride packages / monthly packages available)|
More About Core Cardio Fitness
Led by brothers Richard Desir and Ashley Lissaint, Core Cardio Fitness is a fitness studio helps clients undertake lifestyle changes and improve physical fitness through group classes that combine music and coaching. It offers classes in Realryder indoor cycling, TRX group suspension training, cardio kickboxing, zumba and yoga. Prices are pay-as-you-go and can be purchased individually, or in groups of 5 or 10 sessions.
Other events here
- TRX® Body Blast Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:15 pm
- Zumba® Fitness Weekly on Mondays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- RealRyder® Indoor Cycling Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- Cardio Kickboxing Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- RealRyder® Indoor Cycling Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 5:30 am–6:15 am
- TRX® Suspension Training Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 6:30 am–7:15 am
- TRX® Intense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba® Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:45 pm
- Fitness & Run Bootcamp Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 am–6:30 am