Invite a friend
Ward 1 Public Safety Meeting with Mayor Christenson
On Monday May 21, 2012 Councillor Peg Crowe and School Committee Member Jen Cabral will host a Public Safety meeting at 6:00 pm in the Ferryway School. On hand will be Mayor Christenson, Representatives from the Malden Police, Fire and DPW departments to address your safety concerns. All interested Ward One residents are encouraged to attend. ALL ARE WELCOME although the focus will be on what is going on in Ward One anyone is more than welcome to attend.
The agenda for the evening will be:
- 1. Presentation with specifics regarding crime in Ward One.
- 2. Police Presentation regarding recent incidents.
- 3. General information regarding what has been done and what is planned for the future in order to create a safer environment.
- 4. Open discussion and feedback on other issues and idea's: car breaks, burglaries, and the potential solutions
This is infomation we all need to I hope you will be able to make it. It wil
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact me Peg Crowe (Councillor Ward 1) email@example.com or 781-248-4386
More About Ferryway School
The Ferryway School is located at the intersection of Cross Street and Ferry Street and serves grades K-8. The school has about 900 students with 65 teachers. Special education programs are available for students with special needs.
The school has its own library, as well as a very large gymnasium. Ferryway School has an active PTO organization for parents looking to be more involved with the school and its teachers.
The Ferryway School is a recipient of the Read First Federal Grant, which provides professional development in reading to professors teaching any grade between K-3. The Ferryway School has also been the recipient of the HP Technology for Teaching Leadership Grant which gave computer carts and projectors to the school.
Other events here
- Zumba and Yoga in Malden Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm