Invite a friend
Event Spotlight: Line Dancing
Join your fellow seniors for a night of good ol' fashioned Line Dancing.
More About Council on Aging
Housed in the Senior Community Center, the Council on Aging is charged with providing activities, services and events for Malden's older residents. Past programs have included exercise regimens, information sessions on healthcare and social programs to get individuals involved in the larger community.
Other events here
- Check your Blood Pressure! Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Sketch Group Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm
- Fabric Art Classes Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Fun with Trivia Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am
- Cribbage Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am
- Bridge Lessons Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am
- Zumba Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am