Check your Blood Pressure!
Sponsored by Council on Aging
|Where||Council on Aging 7 Washington St S, Malden, MA 02148|
|Time||9:00 am–1:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Council on Aging
Housed in the Senior Community Center, the Council on Aging is charged with providing activities, services and events for Malden's older residents. Past programs have included exercise regimens, information sessions on healthcare and social programs to get individuals involved in the larger community.
Other events here
- Fabric Art Classes Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Fun with Trivia Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am
- Event Spotlight: Line Dancing Weekly on Thursdays, 6:15 pm–7:30 pm
- Cribbage Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am
- Bridge Lessons Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am
- Zumba Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am
- Sketch Group Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm