Bingo at Temple Agudas-Achim Ezrath Israel
There will Bingo every Tuesday night, doors open at 4 p.m. at Temple Agudas-Achim Ezrath Israel on 245 Bryant Street in Malden.
Ticket sales start at 5 p.m. Bingo starts at 6:45 p.m.
Free coffee/tea and donuts all night.
Note: Check with Temple if Bingo will take place on religious holidays. Call Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. to check. 781-322-7205.
|Where||245 Bryant St, Malden, MA 02148|
See More on Patch
- OPEN HOUSE @ TEMPLE TIFERETH ISRAEL!
- Malden Reads - Video Showing of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Immigrant
- Harlem Wizard Trick Basketball Game
- Temple Tifereth Israel of Malden Brotherhood's 2013 Man of the Year - Mayor Gary Christenson
- Community Garden Meeting, April 1, at Hugh O’Neill’s Pub