UPDATE: No Injuries, But Residents Displaced in Lyle Street Fire
Firefighters responded to "heavy fire conditions" at 52 Lyle St. just after 11:20 p.m. Sunday. It is unclear whether anyone was inside the building at the time of the blaze.
Update, 2:00 p.m.: Fire Chief Jack Colangeli said no injuries were reported at the fire.
"The residence is uninhabitable, and I believe will be so for some time," he said, displacing several residents.
Original story: A chimney fire reportedly extended to all three floors of a Lyle Street home late Sunday night, prompting firefighters to quickly sound a second alarm when they arrived at the scene.
Responders knocked down the fire around 11:40 p.m., according to scanner reports.
Information about potential victims was not immediately available Sunday night.