1. Warmin' up: It's getting warm out there - Malden will see highs in the low 80s under partly cloudy skies Thursday, with a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms.
2. Fun with trivia: Weekly on Thursdays, the Council on Aging sponsors trivia starting at 10 a.m. Come early and don't miss out.
3. We asked 100 people...: Check out “Questionnairey,” a pub game similar to Family Feud, at 8 p.m. in Hugh O'Neill's Restaurant and Pub Thursday night.
4. Take Five: Like every Thursday, the All Seasons Table Restaurant will have live jazz performances from 7 to 10 p.m. at its 64 Pleasant St. location tonight.
5. Feeling square?: Grab your partner and do-si-do to the Malden Council on Aging, which hosts line dancing at 6:15 p.m. Thursday.