1. Partly Cloudy: Thursday will be partly cloudy with highs in the low 40s.
2. Dancing, squared: As always, the Malden Council on Aging will host line dancing starting at 6:15 p.m. Thursday.
3. Fun with trivia: Weekly on Thursdays, the Council on Aging sponsors trivia starting at 10 a.m. Come early and don't miss out.
4. Jazzed?: Like every Thursday, the All Seasons Table Restaurant will have live jazz performances from 7 to 10 p.m. at its 64 Pleasant St. location tonight.
5. We asked 100 people: Check out “Questionnairey,” a pub game based on Family Feud, at 8 p.m. in Hugh O'Neill's Restaurant and Pub.