Adopt-an-Aisle at the Malden Public Library
- Organization: Malden Public Library
- Causes: Civic
- Date(s): Volunteers need to attend one volunteer session; go to maldenpubliclibrary.org/volunteers or call 781-324-0218 to learn more. After the initial orientation session, volunteers can then come in any time the library is open.
- Contact person: Jean Slavkovsky
- Phone: 781-324-0218
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: maldenpubliclibrary.org
Sign up to volunteer at the Malden Public Library. The Malden Public Library is looking for volunteers for its new volunteer program, “Adopt-an-Aisle.” Volunteers choose an aisle in the library that they want to keep neat and in order, and then come in according to their own schedule. If you are interested in volunteering, call the library at 781-324-0218 to sign up for a volunteer orientation session. Contact Jean Slavkovsky when you call the library or email her at email@example.com.
Volunteers, 18 and older need to pass a CORI background check. The library cannot fulfill court-ordered community service.